Admission & Fees
Who can register for the Certificate Program?
Candidates must hold a recognized veterinary degree from a University or equivalent institution of higher learning. They must provide proof that for the whole duration of the program they are working full-time in a veterinary practice/clinic with a case-load of at least 1000 diseased small animals (500 per clinician) per year and adequate facilities for examination, surgery, diagnostic imaging and hospitalization.
What does the Program cost?
The fees comprise of a one-time application fee, a bi-annual registration fee, course tuition fees, examination fees and evaluation fee for the case log:
- Application fee: 60 € (to be paid upon sending your application documents – this fee is non-refundable, independent of whether you enrolled in the program or not)
- Registration fee per semester : 250 € (covers the administrative costs and University enrollment fees)
- Tuition fees: fees for the courses in the chosen discipline – please refer to the overview of the ESAVS Courses
- Course examination fees: 5-day course (5 ECTS credits) = 160 € / 10-day-course (10 ECTS credits) = 320 €
- Fee for the evaluation of written work per semester: 150 € (covers the evaluation of the case log, case reports and thesis)
- Re-submission fee: in case of a failed case log, an additional fee of 150 € will be incurred
PLEASE NOTE, THAT ALL OF THE FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Payment shall be made by bank transfer to:
Dexia Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
69, route d‘Esch
IBAN: LU21 0021 7101 3189 6800
BIC Code: BILLLULL
(No additional bank charges will be accepted by the ESAVS)