The Certificate of Small Animal Veterinary Practice is based on the well known ESAVS residential courses in the discipline of your choice, examinations of these courses and keeping a case log which promotes application of newly learned methods and skills in daily practice at home and throughout the whole program. The duration of the program is two years minimum and four years maximum.
- To train veterinarians to attain an intermediate level of competence in specific disciplines
- To promote a systematic problem-solving approach in the clinic
- To promote the concept of evidence-based medicine in daily practice
- To promote optimal interaction with the EBVS specialists
- To promote continuous life-long professional development in the field of small animal veterinary medicine