The Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Veterinary Medicine is based on the well known ESAVS residential courses in the discipline of your choice, examinations of these courses and keeping a case log which promotes application of newly learned methods and skills in daily practice at home and throughout the whole program. The duration of the program is two years minimum and five years maximum.
Over the past 30 years the European School of Advanced Veterinary Studies (ESAVS) has offered an international postgraduate education recruiting the best specialist-teachers from all over Europe and beyond offering comprehensive training programs aiming at the said intermediate level. These programs also offer the opportunity to obtain a Certificate or Master degree.
The CAS is based on the ESAVS study program in the discipline of your choice, examinations of the courses in this program and by completing a case log which promotes the use of newly learned methods and skills in daily practice at home and throughout the entire program.
- To train veterinarians to attain an intermediate level of competence in specific disciplines
- To promote a systematic problem-solving approach in the clinic
- To promote the concept of evidence-based medicine in daily practice
- To promote optimal interaction with the EBVS specialists
- To promote continuous life-long professional development in the field of small animal veterinary medicine