Admission & Fees
Who can register for the Certificate Program?
Candidates must hold a recognized veterinary degree from a University or equivalent institution of higher learning. They must provide proof that for the whole duration of the program they are working full or part (minmum 20h/week) time in a veterinary practice or clinic with a case load of at least 1000 diseased small animals (500 per clinician) per year and adequate facilities for examination, surgery, diagnostic imaging and hospitalisation : Clinic Requirements
What does the Program cost?
The fees comprise of a one-time application fee, a bi-annual registration fee, course tuition fees, examination fees and evaluation fee for the case log:
- Application fee: 60 € (to be paid upon sending your application documents – this fee is non-refundable, independent of whether you enrolled in the program or not)
- Registration fee per semester : 290 € (covers the administrative costs and University enrollment fees)
- Tuition fees: fees for the courses in the chosen discipline – please refer to the overview of the ESAVS Courses
- Course examination fees: 5-day course (5 ECTS credits) = 160 € / 10-day-course (10 ECTS credits) = 320 €
- Fee for the evaluation of the case log: 150 €
- Re-submission fee: in case of a failed case log, an additional fee of 150 € will be incurred
- A penalty for unauthorized program interruption is incurred upon re-enrolment after an unauthorized interruption in study time (skipped semester/s) due to missed/late payments or missing documents, to cover the additional administrative work.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT ALL OF THE FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Payment shall be made by bank transfer to:
Dexia Banque Internationale à Luxembourg
69, route d‘Esch
IBAN: LU21 0021 7101 3189 6800
BIC Code: BILLLULL
(No additional bank charges will be accepted by the ESAVS)