Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Veterinary Medicine
How to apply?
1st – 31st October 2023
How to apply for the Certificate Program
To apply for the Certificate of Advanced Studies in Veterinary Medicine in the discipline of your choice, please take the following steps:
1) Contact the ESAVS Office via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) expressing your interest in applying for the respective program/discipline.
2) Make an online payment of the application fee (60 Euros). Click here to make your payment.
3) After receipt of a confirmation of payment for the application fee, please submit the documents in the following list as an e-mail attachment in PDF format only.
Please make sure to send the files attached individually and named accordingly to their content (NOT ALL IN ONE DOCUMENT!).
These documents will be forwarded to the Post Graduate Program Committee. You will be notified in due course whether your application has been accepted and receive an invoice to pay a registration fee.
List of Application Documents:
1) Personal identification
One copy of your passport or personal identification card
2) Proof of academic background
Include a copy of your veterinary diploma (scanned version will do)
A copy of the itemized transcript of all the marks obtained you can provide at the time of the application (the final grades of all courses in your veterinary study program)
3) Selected course curriculum
- Please request the respective curriculum form for your discipline at the ESAVS Office
4) Proof of participation in ESAVS course(s) in the past – if applicable
- A non-refundable application fee of 60,00 Euros has to be paid to ESAVS upon submitting your application documents. The application fee is to be paid in connection with submitting your complete application documents, only within the designated application period for the respective semester.
- A non-refundable semester administration fee of 290,00 Euros has to be paid to ESAVS upon approval of your application. The semester fee is to be paid only after approval of your application and after you have received the invoice. Please be aware that otherwise your payment cannot be allocated.
For details please see section “Admission and Fees”
Please note: Your application may only be processed if:
a) your application documents are complete (1. – 4.)
b) the application fee of 60 Euros was received
c) the documents and fee were sent within the designated application period for the semester you would like to enroll in, not any time sooner or later (please see Important Dates)
We ask for your understanding that your application may not be processed if all of the above requirements are not met.