How to apply?
1st – 31st October 2021
For participants from EU countries, Norway and Switzerland, the master program is offered in collaboration with the University of Luxemburg (UL). The UL evolved from the former “Luxemburg university center”, which was a partner organization in the creation of ESAVS in 1991 in the frame of the Comet program of the EU. The UL can only admit potential students, who hold a residence of the state of Luxembourg or are citizens of one of the EU states, Norway or Switzerland.
For participants from non-EU countries, the certificate and master programs are offered under the patronage of the “Federation for EDucation in Europe” (FEDE) which has audited and officially approved our certificate and master degrees. FEDE is an international association of ca. 500 private schools of higher learning in a variety of domains from sustainable development to veterinary medicine and holds participatory status in the council of Europe. FEDE strongly promotes educational quality in his member institutions by complying with European standards.
How to apply for the Master Program
To apply for the European Master of Small Animal Veterinary Medicine in the discipline of your choice, please take the following steps:
1) Contact the ESAVS Office via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) expressing your interest in applying for the respective program/discipline.
2) Make an online payment of the application fee (60 Euros). Click here to make your payment.
3) After receipt of a confirmation of payment for the application fee, please submit the documents in the following list as an e-mail attachment in PDF format only.
Please make sure to send the files attached individually and named accordingly to their content (NOT ALL IN ONE DOCUMENT!).
These documents will be forwarded to the Post Graduate Program Committee. You will be notified in due course whether your application has been accepted and receive an invoice to pay a registration fee.
List of Application Documents:
1) Personal identification
• One passport photo, size 35×45 mm, in color, against a clear background (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• One copy of your passport or personal identification card
2) Proof of academic background
• A copy of the translated version of your university diploma, if the original degree is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator)
• A copy of the itemized transcript of all the marks obtained you can provide at the time of the application (the final grades of all courses in your veterinary study program)
• A copy of the translated version of the itemized transcript of all the marks obtained, if the original transcript is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator)
• Please also read the information about a possible recognition of your diploma at the Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Luxemburg on the following website: https://wwwen.uni.lu/etudiants/informations_utiles_de_a_a_z/reconnaissance_de_diplome
3) Proof of health insurance coverage
• A copy of the European health insurance card (both-sides) or a certificate of affiliation with a social security scheme indicating the period of validity. Please note: the proof of health insurance coverage must be provided again with re-enrolment for each new semester!
4) A detailed CV in English*
- Please download template: Personal CV
5) Selected course curriculum
- Please request the respective curriculum form for your disipline at the ESAVS Office
6) Proof of participation in ESAVS course(s) in the past – if applicable
- A non-refundable application fee of 60,00 Euros has to be paid to ESAVS upon submitting your application documents. The application fee is to be paid in connection with submitting your complete application documents, only within the designated application period for the respective semester.
- A non-refundable semester administration fee of 290,00 Euros has to be paid to ESAVS upon approval of your application. The semester fee is to be paid only after approval of your application and after you have received the invoice. Please be aware that otherwise your payment cannot be allocated.
For details please see section “Admission and Fees“
Please note: Your application may only be processed if:
a) your application documents are complete (1. – 6.)
b) the application fee of 60 Euros was received
c) the documents and fee were sent within the designated application period for the semester you would like to enroll in, not any time sooner or later (please see Important Dates)
We ask for your understanding that your application may not be processed if all of the above requirements are not met.